A very convenient way to team up with other players.
This feature is very simple and not meant to be overly complicated. With that being said a quick run down of the basic commands can be found below.
The goal of parties is to allow you to create a "team" of players to play with. We plan to add a leaderboard that somehow will calculate your parties success compared to others. At this time the method of determining success is undetermined.
- /party create - Creates a party others can be invited to.
- /party invite (name) - Invite a player to your party.
- /party chat (on/off) - Turn on or off party chat allowing just your party members to communicate amongst each other.
- /party accept - Accept a party invite and join a party.
- /party deny - Deny a party invite
- /party join (partyName) [password] - Join a party using a provided password.
- /party claim - Allows all those in your party access to your claims.
- /party kick (playerName) - Kick a specified player from your party.
- /party delete - Delete your party.
- /party open - Open your party for anyone to join.
- /party password (password) - Set a password for your party.
- Create a party 50k
- Set your party description 10k
- Set party home 10k
- Rename your party 25k
- Use your party home 500
- Set your party tag 2k