Learn about the different classes you can choose from.
/classcommand or right-clicking a class NPC upon first join will allow you to choose your class. This class will determine what you're able to sell to the server shop. For example, a farmer can sell items such as potatoes, carrots, beetroots, etc. You can change your class at any time, but it will cost 50k Corbacash. To do so, run the command
/warp class, select the NPC with the class you wish to remove, then select the new class you want from the corresponding NPC.
Class selection location, accessed by using `/warp class. This is also the first place you spawn on the server.
- Receives a one-time use farmer kit.
- Can sell potatoes, watermelon, apples, carrots, sweet berries, and wheat to the server for money using the
- Receives a one-time use miner kit.
- Can sell iron, copper, gold, and netherite ingots, as well as diamonds and redstone, to the server for money using the
- Receives a one-time use warrior kit.
- Can sell ghast tears, enderpearls, blaze rods, creeper heads, slime balls, string, bones, gunpowder, spider eyes, phantom membranes, and rotten flesh to the server for money using the